Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Edward Tector

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Anna

Anna Report 19 Apr 2010 22:10

I am trying to find any information about my great grandad, Edward Tector, I know he was a widower when he married my great gran, Alice Connell in Tipperary Ireland in 1919 but after she died in Piltown Kilkenny in 1924, I can't find any more information about him. Any help would be appreicated.

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 19 Apr 2010 22:36

EDWARD TECTOR Pedigree
Male
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Event(s):
Birth: 24 MAR 1874 Cadder, Lanark, Scotland
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Parents:
Father: JOHN TECTOR Family
Mother: MARY SHELDON
Extracted birth or christening record for the locality listed in the record. The source records are usually arranged chronologically by the birth or christening date.

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 19 Apr 2010 22:38

MARY ELLENOR TECTOR Pedigree
Female
Event(s):
Birth: 25 FEB 1864 0491, Carbury, Kildare, Ireland
Parents:
Father: WILLIAM TECTOR Family
Mother: EMILY BEACHMAN
Extracted birth or christening record for the locality listed in the record. The source records are usually arranged chronologically by the birth or christening date.