Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Kevin Conroy

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Kevin

Kevin Report 25 Jun 2005 01:33

Kevin Brian CONROY: I was born in Dunedin New Zealand 31/07/1944, My father was Charles William Conroy and my mother was Alice Myra (maiden name :HENDERSON). My grandfather was William Conroy Born in Melbourne Australia who them migrated to New Zealand. My great grandfather was John Wiliam Conroy who apparently was a bootmaker in Belfast Ireland. Can anyone help me from here?

Family Tracing Service

Family Tracing Service Report 10 Jul 2016 22:45

Hello Kevin, Please could you contact me at The Salvation Army Family Tracing at [email protected] or call me in Wellington New Zealand on 04 382 0710.

Thanks
Vivienne

Rambling

Rambling Report 10 Jul 2016 23:06

Vivienne as Kevin has only posted once 11 years ago, he may no longer be a member. Try clicking on his name to send a message if he still has the same email he should receive notification of the message.