Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Cowmeadow

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lauren

Lauren Report 23 Aug 2006 13:54

I am trying to find any cowmeadow ancestors of mine. It is a pretty unusual name so im hoping to be successful! They tend to be in the gloucester area. Please get in contact with any information. I am the daughter of Anthony whos father was William Cowmeadow. I am unsure of his fathers name. Thanks lauren

Sam

Sam Report 22 Apr 2014 06:45

There were quite a few William Cowmeadows. When was your William Cowmeadow born?

patchem

patchem Report 22 Apr 2014 06:51

Welcome to the boards, Sam.

Unfortunately Lauren posted this almost 8 years ago, and has no posts for her name.
She is probably no longer a member of genes.
However, you could click onto her name and send her a message.
If she still has the same email address genes will notify her of your message.
(Genes does not automatically notify people of messages on these boards)

There are 160 William Cowmeadows in peoples' trees on here, so it is fairly easy to find when Lauren's grandfather was born.