Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Kelly Dee

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Kelly

Kelly Report 4 Mar 2005 16:14

im looking for a lillian dee who was married to my grandad simon he was a prison officer they have two sons stephen dee and martyn dee they are both from plymouth ,also she has a daughter maureen, maureen has two children donna and sarah she was married to roger a prison officer at parkhurst. i haven't seen her since i was 3 years old she moved back to feltham middlesex.i would like to have contact as she is the only family i have on my fathers side who i no longer see.please contact me.my name is kelly deei am 26 years old now.

Nicola

Nicola Report 27 Apr 2008 18:32

Hi Kelly
Are you sure about the name Simon, I'm only asking as I had a Uncle called Ronald he was married to Lilian in Plymouth and they had sons called Steven and Martin and a daughter called Maureen. Also he was a prison officer at Princetown prison.
There seems to be to many coincidences not to be connected.
Nicky

Kelly

Kelly Report 1 Oct 2016 22:12

I'm not sure if you will receive this reply but yes my mistake he was called Ronald so must be the same family, I'm on Facebook as kelly Ashurst

malyon

malyon Report 1 Oct 2016 22:22

send Nicola a message by clicking on her name she may still be a member

ArgyllGran

ArgyllGran Report 1 Oct 2016 23:49

Kelly -

It's eight years since Nicola posted that, so she's not likely to be looking for replies here now.

You can try sending her a private message, by clicking on her name at the top of her post, as Malyon suggests.
If she still uses the email address which she registered with GR, she will be notified that she has a message from you.

She may or may not reply! Good luck!