Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Downey

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Stephen

Stephen Report 13 Jun 2006 18:43

I'm trying to find information on the parents/family of SAUL DOWNEY born c1837 in Clare, County Clare, Ireland. Also his wife SUSAN/SUSANNAH maiden name unknown but born in Belfast c1842. Two of their children Daniel born c1871 & Bridget born c1869 in the East Indies. My GG Grandmother Susannah was born on the Isle of Wight c1875. She married JOHN MALIUS in Salford, Lancs. Any information on my Irish roots would be most appreciated.

Helen

Helen Report 22 Oct 2014 23:37

Susannah 's maiden name is McElroy .

SylviaInCanada

SylviaInCanada Report 23 Oct 2014 04:25

Helen

this post is over 8 years old

In those days, such messages as this were answered by pm

It is very probable that Stephen is no longer a member, or will not be looking for replies.

You should try to send him a pm through the GR system .......... GR will then send him an email to say there is a pm waiting for him

If he still has the same email address that GR has on its files, then he will be able to get in contact with you

Just click on his name and type your message in the box that appears.