Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

ELIZABETH ANN HALES

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Yvonne

Yvonne Report 15 Feb 2010 18:19

Hi is there any one out there who is related to elizabeth ann hales born in london mayfair 1872 married and had for children , iam searching for her mother of father and any other relatives many thanks . yvonne

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 15 Feb 2010 18:20

you can look for connections on this site by using the Search Trees tab at the top of this page

ChristineinPortugal

ChristineinPortugal Report 15 Feb 2010 18:22

You could try using search trees on this site to see if anyone has her in their tree.

Is Hales her maiden name?

Christine

Yvonne

Yvonne Report 15 Feb 2010 18:32

Hi yes i have tried searching through the searchtree , family tree and recorrds , unfortunatly i seem to have come to a dead end . will keep trying thanks anyway , hales was her maiden name but i dont really have a lot more info to go on as i am trying to find info on her father and mother .

ChristineinPortugal

ChristineinPortugal Report 15 Feb 2010 18:35

Who did she marry?

Her marriage cert should have her father's name and occupation.

Have you found her on the census after her marriage?

Christine

Yvonne

Yvonne Report 15 Feb 2010 18:41

Hello yes i have found her on the census after she was married in 1901 , she married richard tapper , i m still awaiting a copy of the marriage cert to come through , will probably have more to go on then , thanks yvonne.

ChristineinPortugal

ChristineinPortugal Report 15 Feb 2010 19:17

If you still have problems after you get the cert come back to the thread and we'll try again.

I haven't been able to find the marriage on free BMD

Christine

Yvonne

Yvonne Report 15 Feb 2010 19:27

ok thanks any way.