Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Mike Butt

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Mike

Mike Report 20 Jan 2006 17:50

I believe that JAMES BUTT married SUSANNA KING on 29th July 1745 in HORSINGTON Somerset. I have no further details so is there anyone out there who possibly can confirm this link with added details? Thank you in anticipation.

Mandy

Mandy Report 21 Mar 2017 16:07

Hello Mike, my name is Mandy Hardman nee Butt. I live in Guernsey CI.
John Butt and Suzanna King are my 6 x gr grandparents. I have a lot of info post these dates if you would like to share?

I would love to know what your link to them is?
Kind regards
Mandy

ArgyllGran

ArgyllGran Report 21 Mar 2017 16:21

Welcome to the boards, Mandy.

Unfortunately, it's 11 years since Mike posted that request, and he won't be looking for replies here now.

He has no further posts to his name, so may not be a member of GR now.

However, you can try sending him a personal message - just click on his name at the top of his post.
If he's still a member, and still has access to the email address he registered with GR, he'll be notified that there's a message from you.

Don't hold your breath for a reply. But you might be lucky!