Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Joe and Molly Langbridge

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Bobtail

Bobtail Report 19 May 2009 07:01

My aunt has told me that they had an aunt and uncle Joe and Molly Langbridge, they lived in Balham London, this must have been in the late 30's/40''s if anyone knows of them please get in touch.
Thank you.

Joseph

Joseph Report 18 Mar 2014 15:38

i have replied previously (to day)not sure if it went through.
yes i have been to their home as a youngster about 65 years ago,
the address was 26 Hosack road Balham sw12.i did contact the family but i think they thought i was after something so never furthered it.if required i will try to sort the detail out for you. regards Joe Langbridge

KempinaPartyhat

KempinaPartyhat Report 18 Mar 2014 15:49

Bobtails post is 2009

If you roll your mouse across her name u can click and send a private message which may get through

Bobtail

Bobtail Report 21 Mar 2014 16:08

Hi Thank you kempinapartyhat for the message, and hi joe, I am related to the family at 26 hosack road, I have my uncles will, and joseph was his executor, the address is on the will, how are you related.

ArgyllGran

ArgyllGran Report 21 Mar 2014 16:27

Bobtail and Joseph -

This looks as if you'll be having a private family discussion.
Unless you want any help/input from board helpers, you'd be better to PM each other, and not add any more to this public thread.

Bobtail

Bobtail Report 21 Mar 2014 17:04

Hi ArgyllGran, as you can see, I did have a private message from kempinapartyhat because I don't think Joseph knew how to send a private message, hence why I answered him on the boards, hopefully now he will message me in private.

Joseph

Joseph Report 22 Mar 2014 09:57

Sorry to have embarassed you,you are correct i dont know much of this computer etiquette.ps i just remembered the correct name aunt Edith.

Bobtail

Bobtail Report 22 Mar 2014 10:10

Hi joseph , you have not embarrassed anyone, we all have to learn, you are correct about the name, if you put your cursor over my name and click you will be able to message me. x

Bobtail

Bobtail Report 22 Mar 2014 10:22

Hi Joseph, I have received your private message. :-D well done you, :-)

Bobtail

Bobtail Report 22 Mar 2014 10:26

Joseph if you go to the top of your page and look for messages, I have replied, put your cursor over messages and click. :-D