Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

PHOEBE ANN STREET

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lee

Lee Report 16 Feb 2009 21:47

i was wondering if anyone would have any information on my place of birth and possibly any relatives in everton? i was born at 55 phoebe ann street, Everton,Liverpool 6 on the 4th march 1960. father was robert barlow mother eileen barlow [nee ryan] both deceased. i would be obliged to learn if this house or street still exists and would welcome any information particularly regarding robert barlow. yours lee barlow.

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 16 Feb 2009 21:49

if you have Google Earth put the address in - you will see then if it is still there

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 16 Feb 2009 21:52

I just tried that and if an address no longer exists it says "cannot be found" but it didn't and it zoomed into the area so I presume it still exists

Ann

Tudor

Tudor Report 16 Feb 2009 21:56

There doesn't appear to be a Phoebe Ann Street listed in the current A - Z. You could try contacting the Liverpool City Council in Dale Street; they might be able to help you as regards what happened to the street itself.

_ruth

_ruth Report 23 Mar 2017 00:34

An ancestor of mine lived in Phoebe Ann Street, the closest I could get so far is this photo on Flickr...
https://www.flickr.com/photos/keithjones84/8853965220/in/photostream/

The good thing is that you can kind of get a sense of where it was in relation to the Everton Water Tower... so it might help with looking for it in Google earth etc. :-)

ArgyllGran

ArgyllGran Report 23 Mar 2017 10:05

Welcome to the boards, Ruth.

Unfortunately, you have answered an 8-year-old thread.
Lee isn't going to be looking for replies here now.

You can try contacting Lee by clicking on his/her name at the top of his/her post, and sending a personal message.
If Lee still has access to the email address registered with GR, he/she will be notified that there's a message for him/her.

No guarantees that Lee will receive, read, or reply to it, though.