Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find relations in America

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Joan

Joan Report 13 Apr 2008 00:37

I am trying to help my nieces who are doing there family tree,they are not doing to bad on ther grandmothers side but can not find any info on ther grandfather, I know this is a long shot as they live in U S A but I also know that people from all over the world visit this site I have to try and help them.
Grandfarthers name Alan Navratil he Married Ernestine Stahl some time in the 1930's ther son Roger was born in 1935 both events took place in St Louis Missouri, they devorsed Ernestine stayed in St Louis but Alan moved to another state, they think Texas or Florida any tips on how to help them would e very welcome thanks