Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Patrica Lyons

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Patrica

Patrica Report 10 Jun 2007 13:49

would love to contact family members from Scotland, been a dream of mine for many years, grandfather 'John Lyons' born in Ireland, married to Ruebina Wilson in scotland, they had 9 children, Jack, Alex, Ernest, William (my father), Albert, Ruby, Emily, Francis and ffor some reason the last sister escapes my memory.. Have many cousins i would love to get in touch wth. My twin sister Wilma andmyself (Patricia) left Gourock on the 'Captain Cook' in 1954. i returned in 1987 and loved my time there. Please if anyone knows of any of the Lyons family from Gourock, please contact me as i would love to hear from u. My mother is 86 and would love to hear from family members

glassman

glassman Report 26 Oct 2014 11:34

Hi Patrica, I'am Ernie your cousin, my mum Margaret was your dads sister. I met your mum and dad a few times when they came home to scotland. I am living in england and will be moving to scotland next year.. It would be great to hear back from you
Love Ernie

Jacqueline

Jacqueline Report 26 Oct 2014 11:39

As Patricia posted over seven years ago, and didn't return, it's unlikely that she will be looking now for repliesTry to make contact by clicking on her name.

GR are supposed to notify people by e-mail, but it hasn't been happening recently, so you may find your message remains unopened

In any case, Patricia may no longer be a member