Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Simms

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Candy

Candy Report 14 Oct 2004 10:49

INTERESTED IN FINDING HARRY AND ROYSTON SIMMS-(my half-brothers) APPROX AGE 50'S? LIVED IN THIS COUNTRY AS CHILDREN AND MAY HAVE MOVED TO AUSTRALIA ALSO ANY RELATION OF LESTER SIMMS BROTHER OF MY FATHER ERIC GORDON SIMMS (APPOX AGE 70'S?)LITTLE ELSE KNOWN BUT WOULD BE INTERESTED IN ANY INFORMATION PASSED.

Holly

Holly Report 1 Oct 2016 23:16

That Lester Simms is my dad - let me know if you would like to chat!!

ArgyllGran

ArgyllGran Report 1 Oct 2016 23:45

Welcome to the boards, Holly.

It's 12 years since Candy posted that, so she's not going to be looking here for replies now.

You can try sending her a private message (click on her name at the top of her post). If she still uses the email address which she registered with GR, she will be notified that she has a message from you.

Good luck!
She may or may not reply - no guarantees.

When you've sent your private message, you can see if she's opened it or not by looking in "Sent Messages" under "Messages" at the top of this page. If there's a green envelope beside your message, it means she hasn't opened it.