Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Stanton

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Ann

Ann Report 6 Apr 2006 21:25

Trying to find information and/or trace, Jennifer Woolston/Stanton, Daughter of Amelia Elizabeth (known as Millie) Woolston nee Stanton. Jennifer was born Feb 1945 probably in St Albans or London/Essex areas, and has probably married by now. They lived and had family in Dagenham, Essex, area but moved away in about 1949/50. Would appreciate any info - many thanks

Terence Brian

Terence Brian Report 11 Mar 2017 20:21

Ann. I think we are looking for the same people. Can you get back to me as I think we can progress this. Terry Denham (was Stanton)

Terence Brian

Terence Brian Report 11 Mar 2017 20:22

Ann. I think we are looking for the same people. Can you get back to me as I think we can progress this. Terry Denham (was Stanton)

ArgyllGran

ArgyllGran Report 11 Mar 2017 20:44

Welcome to the boards, Terry.

Unfortunately, it's 11 years since Ann started this thread, and she won't be looking for replies here now.

You can try sending her a private message - just click on her name and enter your message on the page which will appear.

If she still has access to the email address she registered with GR, she'll be notified that there's a message from you.

Then she may (or may not) receive it, read it or reply - no guarantees!

Terence Brian

Terence Brian Report 11 Mar 2017 21:17

When I click on Ann it sends me to a page which asks for recipient. Not sure what I put in there??

Terence Brian

Terence Brian Report 11 Mar 2017 21:34

When I click on Ann it sends me spot a page where I need a recipient. What do I put in There

Dea

Dea Report 11 Mar 2017 21:38

Unfortunately Terry, that means that her account has been deleted and it is not possible to send her a personal message as no contact e-mail address is now available via the site for her.

Dea x