Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Paula Tee-Boon

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Paula

Paula Report 24 Oct 2005 23:27

HI TRACING MYFAMILY TREE!! MY NAME IS PAULA TEE-BOON BORN 1965. MY GRANDAD WAS HENRY TEE-BOON OF GRETTON, AND I THINK HIS DAD WAS ROBERT TEE-BOON....ANYONE GOT MORE INFO?? THANKS

Alan

Alan Report 23 Jun 2016 14:37

Hi Paula I realise that it is many moons since you posted this thread but I wondered whether you had amplified your knowledge of the Teeboons of Gretton. I am currently preparing a 'genealogy' of one of the streets in Gretton - Craxford Lane - named after one (or other) of my ancestors (the Craxford family can be traced back to about 1620). 82 year old A;ice Tee Bone was in the street in 1911 with her daughter Mary Ann. In my researches I have come to realise that just about any two people in the village were raleted either by blood or marriage (or both). I wondered if you had got any further back with regards to Frances Boon and how the Tee Bones relate to the main Boon tree. Hope this gets through to you. Kind regards email: [email protected]

ArgyllGran

ArgyllGran Report 23 Jun 2016 14:57

Hello, Alan -

First, please remove your email address from your post - it's against the rules.
Anyone wanting to contact you about your post can do so by sending you a private message through GR - they don't need to know your email address.

Second, it's highly unlikely that Paula will be looking here for replies now.
Your best bet is to send her a private message - click on her name at the top of her post.
If she still uses the email address which she registered with GR, she will be notified that she has a message from you.

Then she may or may not read and/or reply to it - no guarantees.
Good luck!

Chris Ho :)

Chris Ho :) Report 23 Jun 2016 17:08

http://www.freereg.org.uk/

(just to add, some Gretton ones on above free link)

Chris :)