Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

trying to find half brother ive never met

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Catherine

Catherine Report 23 Apr 2008 12:32

my fathers name is, james bennett, he was born in 1946, his family lived in bedworth, he has three sisters, norma, sandra and debbie, his fathers name was also james bennett, and mother, elizabeth beazley, when he was 15, he lived in a boys home or hospital in neath or cimla in wales, he met a lady called, eileen howard, she was a couple of years older than himself, he dated her for a while, then came back to bedworth near coventry, he said he recieved a letter from her parents saying that she had given birth to a boy, around 1961, not too sure about exact date, a couple of years ago he told me about this, so i thought i would try and find him, all i know is that it was in wales in the early 60,s, please if anyone knows of a lady of that name from that area in wales, i would really appreciate it, thanx, kathy.