Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

John Frazer

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Tracey

Tracey Report 8 Aug 2008 11:45

Hi I am trying to find information on grandys John Frazer Jones and Eliza Christy. They both came to Australia on the Diadem in 1850
John was married to Esther Nutt at the time (DOM 05/07/1846 Kinnersly England) but she died on the ship and Eliza helped care for her at the time, she was about 16 years of age. John and Eliza married 01/04/1852 in Kilmore victoria. The stats I have for both of them are as follows

John: Frazer Jones
Born: 1825 in either Liverpool or Manchester England
Died: 11/10/1901 Cobar NSW

Eliza: Christy
Born: around 1834 in Killen Co Fermanagh Ireland
Died: 19/11/1895 Broken Hill NSW
Parents: Robert and Eliza Christy

I would like to know Johns parents and beyond if possible and Elizas' mum last name and beyond if possible.

These guys are another brick wall in my search.
Thanks in advance.
Regards
Tracey