Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

New Scottish Census

New Scottish census records

Do you have Scottish ancestors?

Perhaps you do and you just didn't know! Search our brand new Scottish census records today and discover if you have Scottish roots.

Search Scottish Census

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

i was born erin tara o'brien 8 may 1978

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Reggie

Reggie Report 19 Apr 2013 09:14

You might be better to send Aussietrish a PM....click on her name

She may not return to this thread after such a long delay...........

Finny

Finny Report 19 Apr 2013 00:58

Hi Reggie, that's me from an older profile I havent worked out how to access.

Aussietrish Have you found something in Ireland?

Reggie

Reggie Report 17 Feb 2013 10:33

http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards/board/living_relatives/thread/1319657

Aussietrish

Aussietrish Report 17 Feb 2013 08:08

Erin do you know what your birth name was. If you have started a tree on here it would be wise to put your birth name on that tree because any birth family will not know your new name

also what was her given occupation. If she went on to marry your father there is someone of that name in Ireland.

Reggie

Reggie Report 16 Feb 2013 23:52

Mike*

Don't you think that would have been better sent by PM?

Finny

Finny Report 16 Feb 2013 23:08

Hi Tanny,

I realise this is a long time for a reply! But unfortunately the records would be Irish. She was from Naas in Kildare. Hard to find anything.

Any help would be so, so appreciated.

Thank you for your mail. It's so nice to hear from someone helpful

I have started looking again and have had to open a new account under this name, but I am Erin Tara O'brien, the same.

Tanny

Tanny Report 11 Aug 2008 09:14

I've searched births for Fionnaula Cawley from 1944-1962 england/Wales, also marriages for her from 1970 onwards & cannot find a record at all.
Do you have any more details, which may help with your search?
Sue

Erin

Erin Report 10 Aug 2008 19:19

I am looking for my birth parents. fionnaula anne was my mother. james my father. im obviously worried to hurt anyone's feelings by asking too much, but everything that comes back to me will stay confidential. life needs some explaining sometimes, is all. it's all for good reasons, and whatever the outcome is fine with me. anyone with any info please let me know, or tell me where to go, no matter. id just like to give it a chance. ive never not thought about it, it wil always be important to me, and its something id regret not following up given this great chance. thanks to anyone for your kindness to help :)