Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Message From Bernice Marsden (pls read)

Page 0 + 1 of 6

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Donna in Sx

Donna in Sx Report 1 Nov 2008 11:47

Hi everyone
I know my Mum helps many of you on here and some of you may be wondering why she is not responding to your messages for help. Bernice is very poorly and is unable to sit at her PC right now, which she is finding very frustrating (and upsetting, because she so loves FH and helping you all).

Mum has been off work for many weeks and will be for very many weeks to come. Can i ask that just for the time being,messages for help are kept to a bare minimum. She misses being on here and will be back just as soon as she is feeling up to it..
Many thanks
Regards
Donna

ps...if this message could be nudged from time to time it would be much appreciated.

GlitterBaby

GlitterBaby Report 1 Nov 2008 11:54

Hi Donna,

Sorry to hear about your Mum not being well.

Wish her all the best from GR members.

Nice to see you posting on here.

Take care,

Maureen

Donna in Sx

Donna in Sx Report 1 Nov 2008 12:25

Hello Maureen
Nice to see you to. I do look in on GR, but tend not to post.
I will keep yu updated as much as i can on Mum x

♥Betty Boo from Dundee♥

♥Betty Boo from Dundee♥ Report 1 Nov 2008 12:29

Hi Donna,

Thank you for posting a message to let us know how your mum Bernice is. Please pass on my very best wishes to her and I hope she feels better soon.

Betty

Jayne

Jayne Report 1 Nov 2008 12:34

Give her our best wishes...x

Sue C

Sue C Report 1 Nov 2008 12:38

Hello Donna,

Sorry to hear that your mum is so poorly.

She was very helpful with my "living relative" query a couple of months ago.

I sincerely hope that she takes things easy for a while.

Sue

Gill

Gill Report 1 Nov 2008 12:43

All best wishes to Bernice, hope she gets better soon.

Gill

Kathy near the

Kathy near the Report 1 Nov 2008 12:43

Hi Donna

Thanks for posting .Sorry to hear that your mum is poorly .I hope she will be fighting fit soon.

I posted a request before I noticed the thread was closed so just ignore it .

Hoping to see your mum back soon .

Kathy

kay

kay Report 1 Nov 2008 14:33

Sorry to hear about your mum being unwell,hope shes better soon
Kay

Sheila

Sheila Report 1 Nov 2008 14:57

Hi Donna

You Mother is a lovely lady :O) we have been in touch many times, and she is really sweet :O)
Tell her to look after herself, and we look forward to seeing her back here on the boards when she is ready, and give her a hug from me xxx

Phyllis

Phyllis Report 1 Nov 2008 15:02

Hi Donna,
Please pass on my bst wishes to your mum as she has helped me in the past, also tell her to take her time and get better

Camille

Camille Report 1 Nov 2008 15:39

I wish you well very soon Bernice , I for one would never have made the progress I have without people such as you on this site

Prayers for your speedy recovery

Luelli xx

Fran

Fran Report 1 Nov 2008 15:59

I had to search to find this!

Donna I wish your mum all the best. By the sound of things, she is greatly missed here.

oxoxo

Sylvia

Sylvia Report 1 Nov 2008 17:15

Hi Donna,
Hope things are improving, Bernice is very much respected and her input will be greatly missed.

Best wishes,
Sylvie

Linda G

Linda G Report 1 Nov 2008 17:17

Get Well soon Bernice

Linda

sand

sand Report 1 Nov 2008 17:36

Bernice was very helpful in checking information for me a couple of weeks ago, and I sorry to hear she is unwell and I hope she soon feeling better.
Sand

***Michelle***

***Michelle*** Report 1 Nov 2008 18:10

Really sorry that Bernice is so poorly.She is being very missed on this site i am sure.
Really hope she gets better and is back on the site soon,she must be missing her work on here so much.

Best Wishes

Michelle

Linda

Linda Report 1 Nov 2008 18:16

Hello Donna.

Sorry to hear your Mum is very poorly,
She is very Sorely missed by everyone on here.
Warmest wishes to her.

Linda x

GenieAngel

GenieAngel Report 1 Nov 2008 19:02

Hello Donna,

Thank you for letting us know how Bernice is. We do hope she is feeling much better soon and can get back on the 'puter. We do miss her friendly, helpful presence on the boards.

Your Mum is one VERY special lady!!! :~)
Love Liz & Alicia xxoo

~Looby Loo~

~Looby Loo~ Report 1 Nov 2008 19:05

Hi Donna,

So sorry to hear your mum's poorly, please send her get well wishes from me.

Bernice was the first person I contacted for help and she has always continued to be there should one need advice or help. So please give her my love and let her know we are all wishing her a speedy recovery.

Lou xx