Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Can anyone do a lookup Fort Lauderdale, USA

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Keren

Keren Report 1 Jan 2009 08:21

I'm trying to find out information on a Gordon Keeshan married to a Thelma Hoffman... Gordons DOB is 29 November 1910 Ohio and Thelma Hoffman DOB 1st April 1910 also Ohio..

I know their DOB and Death all I'm after if there are any living relatives or next of kin so I can contact them to find out more information and possibly get a photo of Gordon for my Dad...

Gordon is my Grandfather and was in the US Forces and met my Grandmother in the UK in around 1940-1943 out of wedlock she had my father and not knowing why they never married.... I only knew his name, so got a lot of information from the US Archives but no photos and no next of kin apart from Thelma, if they had children or have other relatives I'd love to know... I know his father remarried but have come up a blank on that one also apart from his second wifes name and any of their next of kins might be able to help if Gordon and Thelma never had children.... So can anyone help me...?????

Recently I found out they're both buried in a Fort Lauderdale cemetry but not sure if they have any living relatives. So that is my quest and any help from anyone would be gratefully received....