Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

The British Newspaper Archive

British Newspaper Archive

Read about historical events at the time they were happening. Perhaps you'll discover your ancestor in their local newspaper?

Start searching

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

please forgive me

Page 3 + 1 of 10

1. «
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 31 Jan 2009 22:07

n

SylviaInCanada

SylviaInCanada Report 31 Jan 2009 22:56

n

Stevie

Stevie Report 1 Feb 2009 01:50

nudge for Christel

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 1 Feb 2009 02:22

n

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 1 Feb 2009 10:00

n

David

David Report 1 Feb 2009 13:29

At last I've found all your wonderful and inspiring messages, I had no idea so many people could be so caring, people I have never heard from! I wish all of you love, and those of you suffering in the same way hope, and I promise I shall try and stay positive. Will know more after the 'prognosis' appointment on Friday. Love to you all

Christel xxx

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 1 Feb 2009 13:37

nice to see you here - now you must come back and tell us how you get on after you've had your appointment - as you can see, there are a lot of people wishing you well, offering positive advice and support - so as they say in the States - y'all come back now!!!!!

Stevie

Stevie Report 1 Feb 2009 13:59

Hi Christel, good luck for your appointment on Friday. Hoping for good news for you.
There are so many caring & supportive people here, (if you wish) who'll be glad to help you along this difficult path.
Keep positive & thinking of you.

Steve
xxxx

David

David Report 10 Feb 2009 18:41

Thank you again for your messages, unfortunately I had to postpone Friday's appointment because of the weather, so now it's Friday 13th. Will keep you in touch
love
Christel xx

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 10 Feb 2009 20:48

Hi there Christel - lovely to hear from you again - Friday the 13th eh!!! well I for one am not superstitious and always walk under ladders - so make sure you come back and let us know how you get on!!

Ann XXXXX

Stevie

Stevie Report 10 Feb 2009 22:14

Hi Christel, so sorry to see the weather has delayed your appointment. Here's wishing for a positive prognosis for you this Friday,
Good luck,
Steve.
xxxx

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 16 Feb 2009 15:01

Hi there Christel - wondering how you fared on Friday with your hospital appointment

Ann XX

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 16 Feb 2009 16:23

n

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 16 Feb 2009 17:15

n

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 16 Feb 2009 19:30

n

ShimmsRedRoseAndMistletoe

ShimmsRedRoseAndMistletoe Report 16 Feb 2009 19:40

Hello Christel

I am so sorry the adverse weather conditions meant your appointment was delayed until Friday, do hope you are okay.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((hug))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

In my thoughts and prayers

xxx Shimms xxx

Blue Moon

Blue Moon Report 16 Feb 2009 20:30

Hi Christel

just popped on to see how you went on on Friday.

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 16 Feb 2009 20:42

I've sent a message to Christel - heard nothing yet but she knows we are all thinking of her

Ann

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 16 Feb 2009 22:24

n

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 17 Feb 2009 12:29

n