Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

New Scottish Census

New Scottish census records

Do you have Scottish ancestors?

Perhaps you do and you just didn't know! Search our brand new Scottish census records today and discover if you have Scottish roots.

Search Scottish Census

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Sheila allison melissa lynn and debbie.

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link!

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 29 Jun 2010 18:42

Have you tried tracing your mum's 2nd husband's family?

Rose

Spencer

Spencer Report 29 Jun 2010 14:25

Hi thanks for trying to help unfortuanetly I don't know their address or the school they went to in canning town I was hoping the four sisters and no brothers part my alert someone many thanks spencer.

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 28 Jun 2010 03:35

Do you know what school they went to? You can try Friendsreunited.

Rose

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 28 Jun 2010 03:32

If you can remember their address you can go to Canning Town Library and look at old electoral rolls to get the surname.

Rose

Spencer

Spencer Report 28 Jun 2010 03:04

This is a repost from last year I am desperately trying to find a family that lived in canning town west ham or east ham in the early eighties near to west hams football ground.The mum was called sheila she was a relative of my mums second husband and she had four daughters debbie and lynn were the eldest and allison and melissa the two I knew the best were about my age the girls would all be in their early to mid forties now(they would remember me as spencer baker)I know its a long shot I'm just hoping the names might jog someones memory unfortuanetly none of my relatives can remember their surnames so I haven't got much to go on but there can't be many families in london in the eighties with four daughters who had those names sorry I haven't got any more information any help greatly appreciated many thanks.