Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Parents of Edmund Clarkson

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Pauline

Pauline Report 17 Jul 2010 09:50

I am trying to find the parents of Edmund Clarkson b. 1807 in Poonamallee Tamil Ndu, India. Edmund Clarkson was a Garrison Sergeant Major in the 40th Madras Native Regiment. His first wife was Charlotte b. 1811. They had two children both named Thomas; the first one died and Charlotte died after the birth of the second son. Edmund Clarkson then married Phoebe Wilcock Cooper and I have found three children from that marriage; Edmund Cooper, Esther and Mary Jane.
Can anyone help me find Edmund Clarkson's parents or any further children please?

Thank you.
Pauline

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 17 Jul 2010 09:56

Edmund Clarkson Pedigree
Male
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Event(s):
Birth: 1807 Of Poonamalee, , Tamil Nadu, India

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 17 Jul 2010 09:57

Husband
Edmund Clarkson Pedigree

Birth:
Christening:
Marriage: About 1850 Of Poonamalee, , Tamil Nadu,
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wife
Phoebe Pedigree

Birth: About 1811
Christening:
Marriage: About 1850 Of Poonamalee, , Tamil Nadu, India

Pauline

Pauline Report 17 Jul 2010 10:00

I am very new to this Ann. That is the right Edmund Clarkson. Do you know more?

With thanks,
Pauline.

Geoffrey

Geoffrey Report 30 Oct 2010 10:54

Hello Pauline,
My name is Geoff Wilcock my paternal Grand Mother was Esther Wilcock (1835 ), her parents were Benjamin Wilcock (1812) and Tamer Clarkson (1807) born in High Hoyland. I believe that she had a sister Mary,
Could this be a Match ?

regards Geoff.

Ted

Ted Report 21 Apr 2014 04:21

My wife has close links to Edmund Clarkson descendants.
GGG grand father.

Please respond

MarieCeleste

MarieCeleste Report 21 Apr 2014 08:36

Hello Ted, Pauline posted this 4 years ago so it's not very likely she'll see your message and respond to it. As you can see, she didn't respond on the thread to the post above yours.

You could click on her name to try to contact her by direct message.

Geoffrey

Geoffrey Report 10 Nov 2016 10:26

Hi, I am Geoff Wilcock, I have just rejoined Genes after a 3 year break.
does a Tamer Clarkson 1807)? crop up in your records.

Geoffrey

Geoffrey Report 10 Nov 2016 10:27

Hi, I am Geoff Wilcock, I have just rejoined Genes after a 3 year break.
does a Tamer Clarkson 1807)? crop up in your records.

Potty

Potty Report 10 Nov 2016 11:52

Geoffrey, if you are asking if Tamer Clarkson is in Genes records, click on Search and then Search all Records. Some records to come up. I don't use Genes's records but there are records for her on Ancestry. What do you already know and what are you looking for?