Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

New Military Records

New military records

Was your ancestor a war hero?

View thousands of brand new military records, including Chelsea Pensioner records, Military Nurses, Prisoners of war and much more.

View military records today

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Burial

Page 1 + 1 of 2

1. «
  2. 1
  3. 2
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Gins

Gins Report 6 Jul 2012 13:21

London, England, Electoral Registers, 1847-1965
about George Cornock
Name: George Cornock
Electoral Year: 1932
Parliamentary Division: Camberwell <<< No 46 Goodrich Road
County or Borough: Southwark

Also: Eve Ann & George Henry Cornock

Gins

Gins Report 9 Jul 2012 09:19

Kath

You said in your PM that you sent to 'Leeds' for a copy of the will for Charlotte.

Ive never sent to 'Leeds' for a will, only used the main probate office (The link I posted on page one)

Try contacting them to see if they can help

Sharon13

Sharon13 Report 11 Nov 2012 08:46

Apologies. I made several corrections some time ago and for some reason my name has attached to the records. I have tried to correct. I am Sharon Francis and Eleanor Cornock was my gt gt grandmother. My grandmother was a Hobbs and sister of Kath.

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 15 Apr 2013 11:16

why have you reposted for the same information?