Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

The British Newspaper Archive

British Newspaper Archive

Read about historical events at the time they were happening. Perhaps you'll discover your ancestor in their local newspaper?

Start searching

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Neil Thomson and Mary Mooney

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Mary

Mary Report 17 Nov 2012 23:03

Hi
My 3xgr/grandparents were Neil Thomson b abt 1784 and Mary Mooney b abt 1788.both were born in Rasharkin,County Antrim,Northern Ireland.They were married on 27th August 1809 in Ballymoney Parish,County Antrim,N.Ireland.Their children were Susan b abt 1818,Archibald b abt 1823,Martha b abt 1825,and Daniel b abt 1829 all in Ireland.All the children went to Scotland and I have been able to trace them,but I can't find any information on Neil or Mary,any help at all would be appreciated.
Mary :-S