Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Can't find William T. Chandler on census

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Margaret

Margaret Report 20 Nov 2012 14:12

I have searched for a good while this morning for William T. Chandler on 1871 and 1861 census. He was born 1845 Devizes, Wiltshire and then at some point moved to Paddington, London. I have him at home in 1851 with father William(yes another William) and mother Mary and sibling George. I also have him 1881 and 1891 with his own family but try as I might I cannot spot him on the 61 and 71. Would anyone be prepared to have a quick look to see if they can spot him. His first child was born 1872 so possibly he was already married by then but I cannot locate his parents either in 1871 but they could possibly have died. Thank you.

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 20 Nov 2012 14:22

triplicate - please delete :-)