Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Genes Extras

Genes Reunited subscription bonuses

As a way of saying thank you to our subscribers, we have launched Genes Extras. You'll find exclusive competitions and discounts on family history magazines, days out and much more.

Take me to Genes Extras

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Can't find William T. Chandler on census

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Margaret

Margaret Report 20 Nov 2012 14:12

I have searched for a good while this morning for William T. Chandler on 1871 and 1861 census. He was born 1845 Devizes, Wiltshire and then at some point moved to Paddington, London. I have him at home in 1851 with father William(yes another William) and mother Mary and sibling George. I also have him 1881 and 1891 with his own family but try as I might I cannot spot him on the 61 and 71. Would anyone be prepared to have a quick look to see if they can spot him. His first child was born 1872 so possibly he was already married by then but I cannot locate his parents either in 1871 but they could possibly have died. Thank you.

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 20 Nov 2012 14:22

triplicate - please delete :-)