Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

The British Newspaper Archive

British Newspaper Archive

Read about historical events at the time they were happening. Perhaps you'll discover your ancestor in their local newspaper?

Start searching

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Missing connection.

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

amanda

amanda Report 13 Dec 2012 23:04

hi all i was just wondering if anyone has any information regarding rt rev William Henry john Jones he was a lay preacher in the Llanelli area and also else where in wales but i am having great difficulty in finding anything if anyone can help at all it would be really helpful. xx <3 :-)

Mike *

Mike * Report 13 Dec 2012 23:07

When ?

GlitterBaby

GlitterBaby Report 13 Dec 2012 23:07

How have you arrived at his name ?

Cynthia

Cynthia Report 14 Dec 2012 18:28

Hello Amanda and welcome to the Community boards.

If you could give us what you know on this gentleman, it would help us to help you.

Also, you have stated that that he was the rt rev William Henry John Jones but that is the official title of a bishop not of a lay preacher.

You can also try putting his name into the Search all Trees box which you will find by clicking on the Search button above. If you find any connections on the site, you can contact the tree owner.

Cx

Dea

Dea Report 14 Dec 2012 19:21

Trust you to know that Cynths ;-) :-D

Dea x

trailertrash

trailertrash Report 14 Dec 2012 19:42

possibly him??

Wikipedia

Frank Jannaway - public debate 1894 with Rev William Henry Jones, Curate of St Pauls, Llanelli on the immortality of the soul!!

amanda

amanda Report 16 Dec 2012 20:08

this is all the information that i have regarding this name he is my mothers great great great great great great uncle

patchem

patchem Report 16 Dec 2012 20:19

When do you think he was born, and who is your mother's great great great great great great father?
Thanks

WayneTracey

WayneTracey Report 16 Dec 2012 20:35

lol Patchem.... that made me chuckle :-D

WayneTracey

WayneTracey Report 16 Dec 2012 20:39

Amanda,

Can you please post up the census that he appears on... or maybe detail where this information has come from.

We need to know who the people are in the generations in between your Mother and him, so we can help you accurately identify him :-)

Tracey x

:-D

Reggie

Reggie Report 16 Dec 2012 22:57

If he was a great uncle x times removed, one of his siblings was a gt grandparent x times removed

Who was that person?

When and where was he/she born?

You can't possibly identify such a specific relationship without knowing more than you are telling us