Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

MERRY CHRISTMAS

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Vanessa

Vanessa Report 24 Dec 2012 20:33

To all the wonderful volunteers here on GR who help us not too bright, sometimes impatient, sometimes ungrateful Family researchers, I would like to wish you and all your families all the very best for Christmas and may the New Year bring all you desire and deserve.

From one very grateful and appreciative researcher
Vanessa

Dea

Dea Report 24 Dec 2012 20:40

I am sure that we would all say that you are very welcome Vanessa and thank you for your kind wishes!!

Dea xxx

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 24 Dec 2012 20:56

Thank you Vanessa thats very nice of you.

I do look ups cos I like finding the info just as much as if it is my family. getting a BINGO moment is just as rewarding.

It is nice to to get some appreciation. :-D :-D :-D :-D

Mel Fairy Godmother

Mel Fairy Godmother Report 24 Dec 2012 21:28

Thank you and a very merry Christmas to you too. Always willing to help if we can and like Shirley said we like the chase.

Mel

Chris Ho :)

Chris Ho :) Report 25 Dec 2012 08:34

Wishing you a Happy Christmas too Vanessa.

Would just like to add my best wishes too, for Christmas, and the New Year, to all fellow helpers, as always, it's a pleasure to work in alongside you all, in my book, your'e the best.

Chris :)

Gee

Gee Report 25 Dec 2012 08:53

Aww...........very happy Christmas to you too, and all you lovely helpful GR people

<3

Susanne

Susanne Report 25 Dec 2012 09:12

Yes i would love to wish all those good folk all the joy for the new tear and thanks for everything i have never seen such fast answers to family history queries since doing family trees. Thanks Sue

rootgatherer

rootgatherer Report 25 Dec 2012 09:17

Merry Christmas to you too Vanessa. and all the members of GR.

Best wishes too for a happy and successful 2013.

Mrs. Rootie xx

Vera

Vera Report 25 Dec 2012 09:41

A very Happy Christmas to all.

Regards Vera

Sheila

Sheila Report 25 Dec 2012 10:37

The helpers make this site special , Thanks to them and merry Christmas to all members ,

brummie46

brummie46 Report 25 Dec 2012 11:57

Merry Christmas to one and all, and many thanks for all your help over the past year.
May 2013 be even better for all researching our family history.

Malcolm

Malcolm Report 25 Dec 2012 14:09

Good sentiments and well deserved. Thanks to all for their patience and help.

Christmas good cheer and a Happy New Year to all.

Chrissie2394

Chrissie2394 Report 25 Dec 2012 14:33

Merry Christmas to one and all but especially to those who take the time to help others. I for one am very grateful for all the help I receive.

Hope 2013 is a great year for all.

Chrissie