Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

irish look up Miss Florence Mary Kennedy

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

sharonrose

sharonrose Report 6 Jan 2013 23:14

Looking for help on BMD for Florence Mary Kennedy born between 1912 and 1920 of Fermanagh Derrylester sister Emily Georgina one of these married Mr ? Gray and had son George Gray and the other had a son named Thomas Kennedy possibly out of wedlock born poss early 1930s-1940s. Would appresiate any help. Family was still in area in 1980s. Thank you

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 6 Jan 2013 23:16

Google IrishBMD for website

Maura

Maura Report 7 Jan 2013 18:53

sharonrose why are you starting yet another thread on these people, your not naive to genealogy and you know where to find Irish records,

http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards/board/ancestors/thread/1279105?page=1

According to you Margaret Kennedy was Thomas mother

sharonrose

sharonrose Report 7 Jan 2013 20:05

Margaret was mother of Ambrose and i have just got back from belfast proni office and seen the will of her brother joseph and her father joseph and they state a florence Mary Kennedy and nephews of margaret sayers nee Kennedy are thomas kennedy and george gray, the will was dated 1983 derrylester. I have spent days in proni and register office there and cant find them so i am asking for help with these. I didnt realise i had to put them under the same thread, sorry Maura

Maura

Maura Report 8 Jan 2013 11:19

You wouldn't find there births in GRONI as Emily was born in Longford and Florence in Cavan