Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Genes Extras

Genes Reunited subscription bonuses

As a way of saying thank you to our subscribers, we have launched Genes Extras. You'll find exclusive competitions and discounts on family history magazines, days out and much more.

Take me to Genes Extras

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

marjorie & dennis pratt australia & betty baller

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

B

B Report 14 Jan 2013 16:31

please can anyone help as ive come to a complete full stop. im looking for family of my dads. one sister marjorie/margery pratt nee baller born 1924 who married dennis roach both of england and they emigrated to australia. they had a son david who would be about 60/65 now. also looking for mrs betty baller , wife of dads brother ,walter baller who is deceased. last known when i visited them in crawley west sussex. if anyone can help me that would be great. many thanks to all

Gins

Gins Report 14 Jan 2013 16:49

Pratt/Baller, married Roach

Where does the name Pratt come from please?

Mike *

Mike * Report 14 Jan 2013 16:55

Births

Baller Marjorie V - Dearlove- Wandsworth 1d 1147

Not Pratt when married Dennis

Marriages

Baller Marjorie V - Roach - Staines 3a 162
Roach Dennis R H- Baller- Staines 3a 162

Mike *

Mike * Report 14 Jan 2013 17:02

Son is David R Roach

you can find him on freebmd