Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Foskett / Faskett - Can Anyone Help?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Claire

Claire Report 15 Jan 2013 23:02

Hello,

Struggling with this part of the family tree. Joe / Joseph Foskett / Faskett md Annie Quinn in Strabane Co Tyrone Northern Ireland in 1921 but I don't know where they went.

Annie Quinn's parents were Hugh and Elizabeth. Elizabeth's maiden name was Gormley - father Joseph.

They were married 9/12/1880 at Urney Presbyterian Church. Hugh's father was James.

I have a record of Annie Quinn in the 1901 & 1911 census living at Urney with her mother (earlier with 2 brothers and sister). She married Joe Faskett in 1921 in Strabane.

There is a family tree on ancestry showing them plus a child and I have contacted the owner but any info anyone can give me would be greatly appreciated.

Annie's sister emigrated to America before her and was a real jet-setter. She (Rebecca/Reba) was back and forth to Ireland, went to France, was in Denver, Landed in San Francisco & was in Honalulo.

Thank you in advance.

Claire :-)

MarieCeleste

MarieCeleste Report 15 Jan 2013 23:09

Claire - your request has submitted three times!

Can you delete this one?