Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Eden Clement West

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Vicki

Vicki Report 4 Feb 2013 03:02

Hello folks,
Thanks to some very generous people on this site,i recently found my Great Uncle, Eden West was sent to Canada through the Middlemore Home in Birmingham.My question is thatthe records i have found on him do not give much information and i am still trying to find out what he did (Family Lore states he got himself into some sort of trouble) to get into that situation in the 1st place.Any advice would be most welcome.
Thank you in advance
Vicki :-)

patchem

patchem Report 4 Feb 2013 07:16

Vicki,
As you already have a post about this elsewhere (if people have previously helped you) then could you nudge up that post, or change the title to incorporate 'new information required' or similar so that we do not duplicate information already found.
(Also, you have not put any dates on this request, so we would have to repeat research that you have already done just to get to what you know.)

Google search gives this as a previous thread:
http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards/board/ancestors/thread/1312609

MarieCeleste

MarieCeleste Report 4 Feb 2013 07:53

Have nudged up older thread, better to continue on there.

Vicki, just use the "My Threads" link on the left to get back to previous queries.

Vicki

Vicki Report 5 Feb 2013 20:43

Thanks for your help.everyone