Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

New Military Records

New military records

Was your ancestor a war hero?

View thousands of brand new military records, including Chelsea Pensioner records, Military Nurses, Prisoners of war and much more.

View military records today

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Mavis Wordingham lived in York

Page 1 + 1 of 2

1. «
  2. 1
  3. 2
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Pam

Pam Report 7 Feb 2013 14:09

I am real impressed with the speed that you all came back to me. Should I need anymore help I will certainly put a post on the board. TA Pam

Dea

Dea Report 7 Feb 2013 14:13

I can't see Mary Hannah's birth Prickles but you have the wrong one for 'Sammie' - it is this one:

Births Jun 1904 (>99%)
WARDINGHAM Samuel W Tynemouth 10b 277

Dea x

Dea

Dea Report 7 Feb 2013 14:14

Call on us any time Pam.

If it is about this same family - please do not start a new thread but come back to this one.

You will be able to find it by clicking on 'my threads' to the left of the page - this will bring up all the threads you have ever started or posted on.

Dea Xxx

Dea

Dea Report 7 Feb 2013 14:31

Prickles,

Although it doesn't say so on the census return, I think Mary Hannah's age must be 71/2 MONTHS as I believe this to be her birth:

Births Dec 1910 (>99%)
WORDINGHAM Mary H Castle W. 10b 335

The reg district includes Kenton where she was born and it is strange that the children are in the order of the 8 year old, then the 5 year old and then a 7 1/2 year old comes last ??

Dea x