Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Ancestors of aAlbert Richard Green

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Georges

Georges Report 9 Feb 2013 19:52

My name is Anita Leger. My father Albert Richard Green was born on 2 April 1918 in Smethwick, county of Smethwick C.B. I believe that his father was James Green and his mother was Daisy Elizabeth Payne. They once lived on 77 Cross Street, Smethwick. I also believe that Albert Richard had a sister named Alice and a brother named Joseph. I would be interested in any information on my ancestry.

alviegal

alviegal Report 9 Feb 2013 20:00

For info.

MarriageFinder: Daisy E Payne married James Green
Name: PAYNE, Daisy E
Registration district: Kings Norton
County: Worcestershire
Year of registration: 1915
Quarter of registration: Oct-Nov-Dec
Spouse's last name: Green
Volume no: 6D
Page no: 262

Gwyn in Kent

Gwyn in Kent Report 9 Feb 2013 20:06

Births Jun 1918

Green Albert R ...Payne ... Kings N. 6d 179

http://freebmd.rootsweb.com/cgi/search.pl

Use this FREE site to search for other children possibly born of that marriage, then check on Genesreunited Search Trees to see if they feature in the trees of other GR members.

Christine

Christine Report 9 Feb 2013 20:08

There are these Green/Payne births in Kings Norton around that time that may be yours? From FreeBMD.

Births Dec 1916
Green William T Payne Kings N. 6d 24

Births Jun 1918
Green Albert R Payne Kings N. 6d 179

Births Dec 1920
Green James H Payne King's N. 6d 320

Births Sep 1923
Green Alice A Payne King's N. 6d 238