Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

FBG/Viv Not really the place BUT..

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Cynthia

Cynthia Report 21 Feb 2013 08:12

.... as FBG/Viv works mainly on this board, and rarely visits Chat, I thought I would let her fellow helpers on here know that she suffered a mini-stroke on Tuesday.

Fortunately, the scan has showed that she has not suffered a brain bleed but is a warning to her to take things easy for a while. Knowing her, that is going to be easier said than done!

She is now home from hospital with instructions that she must return if she has a similar occurrence.

Viv is a great researcher with a talent for piecing things together and has helped numerous members to scale their 'brick walls' with encouragement, sensitivity, patience and humour!

I have been grateful, on many occasions, for the way she has guided me through the minefields of a census form.

Hopefully, she will be able to return to her precious hobby soon.

So.......here's wishing her a speedy return to full health............... <3

MarieCeleste

MarieCeleste Report 21 Feb 2013 08:20

I'm sure she'll be whizzing back here on her broomstick before very long!

If you're reading this Viv - stop it and get some rest. xx

Dea

Dea Report 21 Feb 2013 08:52

Don't worry MC - she can't be reading this or you would hear the HUGE slap flying across in Cynthia's direction :-D - You know how she just hates people saying lovely things about her ;-)

She well deserves them though and I also send my very best wishes for her speedy recovery <3

No 'hugs' though - I am not that brave ;-) :-D

Dea Xxx

Joy

Joy Report 21 Feb 2013 09:54

'hugs'

<3 ;-)

Gee

Gee Report 21 Feb 2013 10:23

Well, while shes in no fit state to slap me

(((((((((((((((((((( <3 <3 HUGS <3 <3))))))))))))))))))))

x

Jonesey

Jonesey Report 21 Feb 2013 11:02

I wouldn't bank on it Gin, that old bat thinks she is indestructible. ;-)

Go on then, I'll risk it as well.

(((((((((((((((((((( <3 <3 HUGS <3 <3 ))))))))))))))))))))

Dea

Dea Report 21 Feb 2013 11:45

OOOhhh - you have made me feel really mean now :-( - I suppose I had better be brave .......................

((((((((((((( <3 <3 HUGS <3 <3 ))))))))))))

These are from me too !!!

I is hiding under the table now :-D

Dea Xxx

lancashireAnn

lancashireAnn Report 21 Feb 2013 15:33

you are missed on here FBG so get well soon, you have helped me often over the years

at least when you are sat in front of a computer you are not whizzing round doing other things

don't go shouting at people for saying nice things TOO soon, we don't want you having a relapse

(((((((( <3<3)))))))

Ann

Gee

Gee Report 21 Feb 2013 18:39

You're right Ann

She needs to take it easy.....

.....ARE YOU LISTENING FANNY PANTS?

Rambling

Rambling Report 21 Feb 2013 18:56

Get well soon FBG :-)

Gwyn in Kent

Gwyn in Kent Report 21 Feb 2013 20:48

Best wishes for a full and speedy recovery.

Gwyn

Cynthia

Cynthia Report 22 Feb 2013 14:55

Just a quick update.

FBG seems to be improving daily but is still under orders to rest and take things easy.

Cx

Dea

Dea Report 22 Feb 2013 15:20

Thanks for the update Cynths - SO glad she is doing O.K. !!!

Dea Xxx