Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Genes Extras

Genes Reunited subscription bonuses

As a way of saying thank you to our subscribers, we have launched Genes Extras. You'll find exclusive competitions and discounts on family history magazines, days out and much more.

Take me to Genes Extras

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Arthur B Jones 1921-1971

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Mark

Mark Report 25 Feb 2013 17:18

Arthur B Jones 1921-1971 Married Norah Dean in 1943. I have found a son but i believe there is another child - female unaccounted for. If anyone could possibly assist please inbox details as person living... The person in question is related to me via my materal lineage. Their great grandparent was a sibling to my 2x great grandfather. Thanks

Mike *

Mike * Report 25 Feb 2013 17:30

We need a location, and who was the son you have found ?.

KathleenBell

KathleenBell Report 25 Feb 2013 17:33

If they stayed in the same registration district as when they married then there are quite a few possible births. Not sure how you would know which of these births was the child you are looking for but I will send the births by private message.

Kath. x

Mark

Mark Report 25 Feb 2013 17:33

son found b.1944

Bucklow, Cheshire

Mike *

Mike * Report 25 Feb 2013 17:34

ok so looks like it was Cheshire.

Name: Arthur B Jones
Spouse Surname: Dean
Date of Registration: Apr-May-Jun 1943
Registration district: Bucklow
Inferred County: Cheshire
Volume Number: 8a
Page Number: 523

spouse - Norah Dean

Mike *

Mike * Report 25 Feb 2013 17:35

There are 3 daughters and a son born in Bucklow to Jones/Dean combination .... but there is another Jones/Dean marriage in Cheshire

Porkie_Pie

Porkie_Pie Report 25 Feb 2013 17:36

You can find siblings on freebmd

Their are a possible 2 or 3 siblings listed and 2 of those are possible twins? Post "amended"

Roy

Mark

Mark Report 25 Feb 2013 17:37

Arthur/Norah is correct marriage

Mike *

Mike * Report 25 Feb 2013 17:40

Twin girls born 1947 and a single birth for a girl also 1947 so not all belonging to same couple

KathleenBell

KathleenBell Report 25 Feb 2013 17:41

The only way to be sure which of these births is to your couple is to buy the certificates unfortunately.

Kath. x