Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Arthur B Jones 1921-1971

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Mark

Mark Report 25 Feb 2013 17:18

Arthur B Jones 1921-1971 Married Norah Dean in 1943. I have found a son but i believe there is another child - female unaccounted for. If anyone could possibly assist please inbox details as person living... The person in question is related to me via my materal lineage. Their great grandparent was a sibling to my 2x great grandfather. Thanks

Mike *

Mike * Report 25 Feb 2013 17:30

We need a location, and who was the son you have found ?.

KathleenBell

KathleenBell Report 25 Feb 2013 17:33

If they stayed in the same registration district as when they married then there are quite a few possible births. Not sure how you would know which of these births was the child you are looking for but I will send the births by private message.

Kath. x

Mark

Mark Report 25 Feb 2013 17:33

son found b.1944

Bucklow, Cheshire

Mike *

Mike * Report 25 Feb 2013 17:34

ok so looks like it was Cheshire.

Name: Arthur B Jones
Spouse Surname: Dean
Date of Registration: Apr-May-Jun 1943
Registration district: Bucklow
Inferred County: Cheshire
Volume Number: 8a
Page Number: 523

spouse - Norah Dean

Mike *

Mike * Report 25 Feb 2013 17:35

There are 3 daughters and a son born in Bucklow to Jones/Dean combination .... but there is another Jones/Dean marriage in Cheshire

Porkie_Pie

Porkie_Pie Report 25 Feb 2013 17:36

You can find siblings on freebmd

Their are a possible 2 or 3 siblings listed and 2 of those are possible twins? Post "amended"

Roy

Mark

Mark Report 25 Feb 2013 17:37

Arthur/Norah is correct marriage

Mike *

Mike * Report 25 Feb 2013 17:40

Twin girls born 1947 and a single birth for a girl also 1947 so not all belonging to same couple

KathleenBell

KathleenBell Report 25 Feb 2013 17:41

The only way to be sure which of these births is to your couple is to buy the certificates unfortunately.

Kath. x