Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

New Military Records

New military records

Was your ancestor a war hero?

View thousands of brand new military records, including Chelsea Pensioner records, Military Nurses, Prisoners of war and much more.

View military records today

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Immergration to Australia

Page 1 + 1 of 2

1. «
  2. 1
  3. 2
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

۞ Cherilyn ۞

۞ Cherilyn ۞ Report 6 Mar 2013 07:50

Elsie Olive CHAPMAN died 7/10/1989 aged 63 in Perth, Western Australia...???

Tracy

Tracy Report 6 Mar 2013 22:47

Hello Everyone, Sorry I haven't been back on the thread, but my son has been involved in a serious accident at work having been run over twice by an 8 ton jcb he is going to be in hospital for quite sometime as he has 6 fractures to his pelvis. I will keep checking in as an when I can. An if anyone can shed any light on anything for me that would be great.
Tracy

vera2010

vera2010 Report 6 Mar 2013 23:38

Sorry to hear about your son Tracy. That sounds like a very nasty accident. Hope he makes a full recovery soon.
Vera

Tracy

Tracy Report 7 Mar 2013 09:29

Thank you everyone for all the kind words and private messages. I will be back on around midnight and will have a good look at the info you have all sent me as I really can't sleep at the minute so it might just keep me occupied.

Tracy