Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Cornwall (Roche) Electoral Register Look-Up Needed

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Dawn

Dawn Report 6 Mar 2013 18:17

Hi,

I am trying to trace an aunt whose last address was in Cornwall. I am living at the moment in North Carolina, USA and cannot get to Cornwall to search. Is anyone able to do this for me? I can trade any Ancestry look-ups (world-wide) and of course any North Carolina, South Carolina, and even Virgina look-ups. I live in Raleigh and we have a Family Research Center here.

If anyone can, just message me and I will give details.

Thanks, Dawn Tolson

GlitterBaby

GlitterBaby Report 6 Mar 2013 18:34

Have you looked at BT directory enquiries ?

http://www.thephonebook.bt.com/publisha.content/en/search/residential/search.publisha

Is she listed on 192.com but you need to buy credits if not a free result.

Not sure anyone at the moment is offering electoral searches

HeyJudeB4Beatles

HeyJudeB4Beatles Report 6 Mar 2013 18:44

Silly question maybe...but what year(s) are you looking for?

Dawn

Dawn Report 11 Mar 2013 17:30

@ GlitterBaby - Yes I checked and cannot find her so I am assuming she may have been living with somebody by a different name and the 192 I cant find her.

@ HeyJudeB4Beatles - 1979 - 1981 ish

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 11 Mar 2013 17:35

For those years, the ER's are searchable by address.

BUT............ the ER's are not on line..........they are held at the main public libraries of the towns for which they are a record.