Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Electoral Rolls

Looking for living relatives?

Search our UK Electoral Rolls (2002-2013) and find your living relatives today.

Search Electoral Rolls

New electoral roll records

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Eric Colonna Drenon

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Jean

Jean Report 7 May 2013 15:46

Can anyone tell me if I can find out what date a passport has been issued. I know that the above named went to Brazil with his father (also named Eric Colonna Drenon) but do not know when this happened. I have looked on another website for the dates but the cut off date for this was 1903! I believe that father and son went to Brazil sometime during the 1950s or early 1960s.

Thank you
Jean

Marked As Answer Marked as Answered

Reggie

Reggie Report 7 May 2013 15:50

No record of emigration on FMP....which means that they went after 1960, or didn't travel by ship

Reggie

Reggie Report 7 May 2013 15:51

There is a 1970 marriage for Eric C Drenon in Hampshire

Presumbaby, the 1941 marriage is that of the father

Reggie

Reggie Report 7 May 2013 15:53

Death

Name: DRENON, Eric Colonna
Registration district: Portsmouth
County: Hampshire
Year of registration: 1995
Month of registration: May
Date of Birth:13 May 1912
District no: 4971B
Reg no: B45A
Ent no: 259
DOR: 595

Jean

Jean Report 7 May 2013 16:03

Thank you Reggie for your reply. I had a feeling that it would not be able to find a passport for anyone but thought it might be possible ! They probably did travel by aeroplane so that would be the answer.

Jean