Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Eric Colonna Drenon

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Jean

Jean Report 7 May 2013 15:46

Can anyone tell me if I can find out what date a passport has been issued. I know that the above named went to Brazil with his father (also named Eric Colonna Drenon) but do not know when this happened. I have looked on another website for the dates but the cut off date for this was 1903! I believe that father and son went to Brazil sometime during the 1950s or early 1960s.

Thank you
Jean

Marked As Answer Marked as Answered

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 7 May 2013 15:50

No record of emigration on FMP....which means that they went after 1960, or didn't travel by ship

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 7 May 2013 15:51

There is a 1970 marriage for Eric C Drenon in Hampshire

Presumbaby, the 1941 marriage is that of the father

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 7 May 2013 15:53

Death

Name: DRENON, Eric Colonna
Registration district: Portsmouth
County: Hampshire
Year of registration: 1995
Month of registration: May
Date of Birth:13 May 1912
District no: 4971B
Reg no: B45A
Ent no: 259
DOR: 595

Jean

Jean Report 7 May 2013 16:03

Thank you Reggie for your reply. I had a feeling that it would not be able to find a passport for anyone but thought it might be possible ! They probably did travel by aeroplane so that would be the answer.

Jean