Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Electoral Rolls

Looking for living relatives?

Search our UK Electoral Rolls (2002-2013) and find your living relatives today.

Search Electoral Rolls

New electoral roll records

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Looking for Obituaries

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

friendlywelshdragon

friendlywelshdragon Report 26 Jun 2013 17:48

Thanks . I think the second one is more likely I live in Maesteg , so the Bristol library would be a problem . I can try looking online .

Mike *

Mike * Report 26 Jun 2013 17:25

The local library is probably your best bet. They will have copies of old newspapers

Mike *

Mike * Report 26 Jun 2013 17:24

Either of these ?

Deaths Mar 1956
Thomas May- 81- Bristol 7b 495

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Deaths Mar 1959
THOMAS May M A- 56 - Bristol 7b 111

friendlywelshdragon

friendlywelshdragon Report 26 Jun 2013 17:19

Tryng to find newspaper Obituary notices from 1966 in Bristol Looking for John Thomas (I know :-S) Died 17th March 1966 Manor park Hospital Bristol. Age 88 15 Church street Lower Easton , Bristol.
Also looking for May Thomas . some time earlier (late 50s to early 60s)in Bristol .
Also Elizabeth Thomas 9th December 1921 Age 41 6 Greenfield Street Maesteg
Where do I start ?