Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

New Military Records

New military records

Was your ancestor a war hero?

View thousands of brand new military records, including Chelsea Pensioner records, Military Nurses, Prisoners of war and much more.

View military records today

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Peter Sewell

Page 1 + 1 of 2

1. «
  2. 1
  3. 2
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

HeyJudeB4Beatles

HeyJudeB4Beatles Report 13 Jul 2013 11:30

I did wonder if the T was for Turner!!! It must be him in 1947-1953 (surely) having moved back to Providence (there is a Ralph Sewell and wife Emma there all the intervening years - wonder if related). But strange that thirty years + after she died, he suddenly resurrects her ;-)

Still wonder what happened to little Rosie?

And...where is HE in 1940 census :-0

Cynthia

Cynthia Report 13 Jul 2013 19:24

Hello Sheila, and welcome to the Community boards.

As Sheila is a new poster, a friendly message on how to return to her thread is winging it's way to her. :-)

MarieCeleste

MarieCeleste Report 13 Jul 2013 21:24

Thanks for that Cynthia, it was starting to look as though Jude and I were just talking to each other! :-)

Sheila

Sheila Report 14 Jul 2013 01:06

I have not used this site previously but wish to thank you all for your help - hope this message will reach everyone who found out details with regard to Peter Sewell.
Once again
Thank You All

HeyJudeB4Beatles

HeyJudeB4Beatles Report 14 Jul 2013 06:59

Better than talking to yourself MC :-)