Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Canada- Heather Mucha Judy Whiteman Adrienne Houle

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Doncol

Doncol Report 27 Aug 2013 14:35

Interested in contacting anyone who may have knowledge of and/or the whereabouts of Heather Mucha, Judy Whiteman and Adrienne Whiteman (nee Houle) who appear to be in some way related to and/or connected with William Henry Shannon Whiteman and Mabel Whiteman (nee Green). William and Mabel, although divorced, lived and died in Toronto, Canada. William was in the Canadian Armed Forces, serving in Europé during WWll. He died at his place of work, the Yorkdale Centre in Toronto in 1969 and Mabel died in 1973. At the time of his Death, William was married to Adrienne Whiteman (nee Houle)...

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 27 Aug 2013 14:39

To find possible contacts on GR.............look in 'search all trees'....

Adrienne was obviously 'connected' to William..........she was his wife.

Are you related to these people? If you are, put them in your GR tree

It would pay you to put 'Canada' in your title.

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 27 Aug 2013 14:57

I see that William was your father..................

Was Mabel a second wife? (Your mother was Maisie)

Doncol

Doncol Report 27 Aug 2013 16:59

The idea of inserting 'Canada' in the title sounds good! As for the trees, I've searched them many times without much success I'm afraid.
William was my father and Maisie, my mother and Mabel was William's first wife.
Problem was, that William was married to Mabel and my mother Maisie at the same time!
Adrienne, at least according to Williams death cert., was William's wife at the time of his Death..