Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Sarah West

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sarah

Sarah Report 30 Jan 2003 13:54

COE Can anyone with any COE's in their family tree from the North of England, ie South Shields, Newcastle etc, please contact me if they think that they have a connection. My father knows little about his family, as his father ( Arthur Leslie Coe) died when he was just 3 years old. He was put in to an orphanage until his mother re-married when he was 8. Arthurs father's name was John George Coe & his marriage certificate was witnessed by a Mary Coe & a W Coe. If anyone has anything at all please e mail me at Sarahwest2711 at aol dot com. Thanks!