Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Samantha Edwards

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Samantha

Samantha Report 10 Nov 2004 21:07

i am trying to find out more about my dads side of the family the MOODYS ,My G, grandfathers name was, FREDRICK MOODY c1880 , my grandfather , WILLIAM REGANALD MOODY c1911, my grandfathers brothers were, FRED MOODY c1908 ,ERNEST MOODY c1909 , DUGLAS MOODY c1910 , my grandfathers sisters were , DOLLY MOODY (soper) c1906 , CIBLE MOODY c1907, My grandfathers wife was DORIS MAY REED (moody) c1906, william moody and doris moodys children are, VALERIE MOODY (edwards) c1935, JACK HENRY MOODY c1939, can anyone help as i would love to know more about this side of my family, thank-you, sam.

Julie

Julie Report 13 Aug 2008 19:41

Hi do you know if your Moody's came from Warwickshire?
Regards Julie