Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

New Scottish Census

New Scottish census records

Do you have Scottish ancestors?

Perhaps you do and you just didn't know! Search our brand new Scottish census records today and discover if you have Scottish roots.

Search Scottish Census

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

June Williams

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

June

June Report 11 May 2005 11:45

Hi , My name is June Williams and I am trying to find anything about my great grandmother EMILY.. She was married to a TREDINNICK and had a son called William. I think she was widowed . She then Married my great grandfather HENRY JOSEPH DOOLEY who was a colour sargeant in the Royal Marines. I think they married in Plymouth in 1889.They had my grandmother who was named MARY ANN. They also had EDWIN , PHILIP, and FLORENCE DOOLEY. Any help would be gratefully recieved. Thank you.

Shatwell

Shatwell Report 28 Oct 2012 20:12

Hi June,
Maybe this reply is years to late but if you are still on GR I can provide you with some of the info you are looking for:

Emily Greenslade Medlon had two marriages She was Born in Plymouth 1863

Married Phillip Riddle Tredinnick March 1880 Aged 17
Two Children:
William 1881, Margaret 1886

Married Henry James Dooley June 1889 in Plymouth
4 Children Shown:
Henry James 1888, Edward Henry 1890/1943, Mary 1884, Florence 1887

Emily's Parents were William Greenslade Medlon 1830/1899
Harriet Horrell 1831/1886

This information comes on a tree on Ancestry.co.uk and is from :
Doran Family Tree Owner paulandtabs

I picked up on your request for info as I was checking up on the
Tredinnick Family for two friends of mine. I do have a lot of Tredinnick info
in general terms.
I hope this message gets to you okay and you find some further details.
If you are not on Ancestry I would be willing to pass on a message to the Doran Family Tree connection

Best of luck in your research
Ken Welsh (UK Midlands Based)

Linda

Linda Report 28 Oct 2012 20:40

Did you notice the date of this post? If you click on Junes name you can send her a PM (private message) and if she is still using the same email address she will be notified by GR

Reggie

Reggie Report 28 Oct 2012 21:26

What a horrible board name you've given yourself, Ken

Linda

Linda Report 13 Mar 2013 19:15

June has contacted me by PM (in reply to one I sent her 6 months ago) she has replied to Ken (presumably by PM)