Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Raymond Glynn

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Raymond

Raymond Report 11 May 2005 14:16

I have recently had some luck in locating more members of the GLYNN family tree. Stephen Glynn, b1829 married Mary b 1821 in Galway.They had three children, Bartholomew,Patrick and Thomas(my G grandfather. About 1848 they moved to Dewsbury where they had another son, John. Thomas begat a bevy of GLYNN's including my grandad,John Glynn who in turn begat my dad Raymond Glynn in 1913 and myself (Raymond Glynn) in 1938. We were all in the Dewsbury area. Names on the maternal side were Mitchell, White, Terry and Butler. If there is anyone out there interested in the GLYNN family tree, I am making great strides but could always use a fellow-traveller. Ray Glynn.