Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Sally Willmot

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sally

Sally Report 28 Jul 2005 08:22

Hello folks, I lost touch witth my father' family many years ago and wonder if anyone has any details regarding his siblings? My father was Leonard Archibald Hugh Fowler, born May 7 1904 in Taunton Somerset. His Parents were Robert and Betsy who were marrired in Kingstone near Ilminster in 1881 The children were FRANCES MAY b 1895 m D'arcy Battern IVOR/IVO b 1899 who emigrated to Canada, married there and lived in Toronto. ERNEST 1887 PERCY b 1900 Single, worked for Post office & was wounded in WW1 FLORENCE m ? Hann, lived in Taunton ADA m Edward Berry lived in North Curry Somerset ETHEL m Henry Parrish Licensee of Crown & Tower, Taunton CISSIE m Phil ? lived in Taunton. There may be others as well. As you can see there are many gaps, which I would like to fill in if possible and I would appreciate any help. Regards Sally in N.Z