Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Suzzanna North

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Suzzanna

Suzzanna Report 6 Aug 2005 14:24

im looking for a DENNIS WILSONborn 1933/34 who in 1961 lodged/worked in london as a advertising travelling salesman for about six months,where he met my motherMABEL(MAY)PEARSE i was concieved ,he wasnt interested and left the area i was put up for adoption.my only description of him was he had red hair blueeyes fair complexion and well educated . not alot to go on i know .ive approached my mother who cant give me any other details.please could whoever reads this to lookin their family tree .family secrets are hard to live with iknow, but if you know anything i would love to hear from you kind regards suzzanna any info contact direct: [email protected]