Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

New Scottish Census

New Scottish census records

Do you have Scottish ancestors?

Perhaps you do and you just didn't know! Search our brand new Scottish census records today and discover if you have Scottish roots.

Search Scottish Census

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Robert McKeating

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Robert

Robert Report 23 Jun 2007 19:17

ANY MCKEATING FROM BRIGHAM HILL CUMBRIA AREA

Jennifer

Jennifer Report 30 Dec 2007 17:38

Trying to trace any relatives belonging to Leo Mckeating. Born in Cockermouth, Cumbria circa 1907.
His father , Bernard was born in Ireland and married Sarah ? Possibly from the Whitehaven area.
Any information would be gratefully received.

charlene

charlene Report 26 Nov 2012 22:03

Hello Jennifer my name is charlene Mckeating . Leo Mckeating was my great-grandfather. Bernard Mckeating was his son my grand father. I hope this was helpful I would love to know any info you have or help if I can answer any questions you have . charlene charchar231@live.co.uk

GlitterBaby

GlitterBaby Report 26 Nov 2012 22:26

Please remove your email addy as it is against the Terms and Conditions to display it

Will send a pm