Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Tammy Norris

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Tammy

Tammy Report 27 Apr 2006 23:35

hi just trying to track down my family? i know there is alot of norris's, scattered around, there is joy norris but do not know her maien name, she was married to walter, they lived in wales, and had children, who are, elaine, keith, and christoher, they slit when they were young, so he could have more, i know he moved to australlia, or south affrica, joy had other children, karla and jeremy, can not remember any more, if their is any, elaine remarried, has 2 children, and still lives in wales, keith married had 3childeren,he lives in brimpton, but he had changed his name to couch, christoher married margaret mcrae, had me tammy my sisters nickola, and sian, they split christopher now lives in the usa has another 2 kids by tina p who is from yourkshire, jeremy has about 10 children or more, the only names know is robert who sadly passed 97 he would be between 11/12 now, sion, and a mattrew who i think lives in oxford, i have 2 children jack and abigail bowers my partner kevin bowers, nickola my sister has a daughter stephanie hoy,whom she split with and he is nathan hoy, so any one reconises this that would be great i do know other names but not their last, so there is quite aload, but roughy know who they are married to, i know there is a sunny, and a relative who is in canada, pritchard is my great gran, cheers