Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Karen Bibby

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Karen

Karen Report 4 Apr 2006 22:35

I have a James Tanner b. Bristol 1863. He married Sarah b. 1867 His family were publicans. He moved to mountain ash Glamorgan s. wales. There children were Daniel b. 1888 ferndale m. Fanny Eliza Cook 1891 Bridge nr canterbury kent (buried at chilham kent) (My ggrandparents) Harriet 1890 Ada 1893 Esther 1897 James 1899. Daniel Tanner moved down to kent about 1934. Their children were Daniel 1918 richard 1919 John 1920 (my grandfather) m. Glenys amelia morgan b. 1923 williamstown glamorgan. Frederick 1922 Rees 1922 (he collected rubbish and died of pneamonia) Esther 1924 Ben 1925 Aida 1926 Sam??? (he was scolded to death) Harriet and a charles. My grand father John was a coal miner and was 14 when he moved down to kent. They had 11 children and my mum letitia was one of the elder children. I would like to go back further but have drawn a blank.